Some of the leading design brands in South Africa have leant their name to this year’s 100% Design South Africa exhibition. South Africa’s only international design fair takes place from 6th to 10th of August 2015, alongside Decorex Joburg and in Hall 1 at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Midrand. The headline sponsor of this year’s 100% […]
The power of a simple ‘How?’ can have a massive impact on revolution, innovation and ...
Decorex SA’s Creative Business Exchange workshops, dedicated to helping designers build a successful creative design ...
Buildings are getting taller and these buildings are being constructed at an increasingly rapid pace. ...
The Architecture for Social Gain Awards 2015, conceptualiSed by Saint-Gobain in association with the South African Institute of Architects, to recognise and reward talent in the design of spaces that promote learning and development, was launched today. This initiative forms part of the locally planned celebratory activities to commemorate the global 350 year anniversary of […]
Ruben Reddy, owner of his nationally based practice, was yesterday inducted as the new President of the KwaZulu-Natal Institute for Architecture (KZNIA) at an inauguration ceremony in the Presidential Suite at Sahara Stadium, Kingsmead. The ceremony, sponsored by Patron of Architecture, Corobrik, was attended by a large number of architects, and civic dignitaries. Reddy paid […]
ASSA ABLOY, specialist manufacturer and supplier of a diverse range of word-class secure, safe and convenient door opening systems, has introduced a new range of superior quality door opening solutions for glass door systems. The ASSA ABLOY Group owes its global leadership standing as a door opening solutions specialist to a collection of high quality […]
Cobra has upped the ante in its coveted design competition this year, and is calling on all creative and aspirant South African designers not just professionals, to splash out, dream big and design their ultimate bathroom accessories. The winning designers will not only pocket R35 000 cash, but will also see their designs come to life […]
As Green Building becomes the norm, the demand for innovative and sustainable construction solutions grows. The latest perspectives, new design strategies and cutting edge examples from international and regional speakers will be presented at the ninth annual Green Building Conference, which takes place on 24 and 25 June 2015 during the annual Sustainability Week at […]
Traviata Flooring has launched a new product called Aspecta 5 – and reports are that it’s going to change the face of luxury vinyl commercial flooring. Aspecta is a dry back (glue down) LVT range where the difference is in the detail: The 3,2mm thick vinyl boasts a 0,7mm ceramic bead coated wear layer and […]
Hansgrohe South Africa last week announced the launch of its revolutionary web-based bathroom and kitchen design tool, iSpecify. First in the market, this online specification tool allows architects, interior designers and bathroom planners to plan, source and coordinate their projects with the Axor and Hansgrohe products ranges. “Innovation is part of our business DNA and […]
2015’s biggest kitchen trends, not to mention the very latest state-of-the-art kitchen products and appliances, will be on show at this year’s edition of Decorex SA, the country’s three-part exhibition showcase of South Africa’s foremost décor and design talent. Sponsored by world-leading Franke Kitchen Systems, the ‘Franke Make it Wonderful Kitchen Trends’ feature will launch […]
Leading South African stone surface distributor, International Slab Sales, has opened a branch in Harare, Zimbabwe. Supplier of top quality granite, marble, onyx and engineered stone surfaces, International Slab Sales is the sole Southern African wholesaler of Caesarstone, Café Quartz and Rudi’s Choice surfaces. They also carry The Africa Range Namibian granite. Market-leading engineered quartz […]
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- Passive fire protection for airstreamers June 9, 2011
- Floris Marais July 15, 2010
- Balwin Properties now in the Western Cape August 28, 2012
- Getting the mix right November 15, 2010
- Award winning Australian architect to talk sustainability in JHB, DBN and CT January 19, 2011
- LINE UP FOR ARCHITECTUREZA 2015 TAKING SHAPE April 13, 2015
- TOP DESIGN BRANDS BEHIND 100% DESIGN SOUTH AFRICA April 13, 2015
- CREATIVE BUSINESS EXCHANGE HEADS FOR CAPE TOWN April 9, 2015
- SUPERTALL BUILDINGS GOING UP FASTER THAN EVER April 8, 2015
- SAINT-GOBAIN LAUNCHES SOCIAL GAIN AWARDS FOR ARCHITECTS AND STUDENTS April 1, 2015
- JJ: Hi, we require one or two of these boxes to build ...
- Caesarstone Announces Winner of Caesarstone Stu...: […] The prestigious Caesarstone Student Desi...
- Trend Talk #1: Future Forward - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: […] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/dec...
- Renovation of Provincial Government Headquarters: […] Source: All images and information sour...
- Trend Talk #2 - The Present Sense - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: [...] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/decor-t...