The state-of-the-art Ludwig FL-Mobimic SlimLine microwave moisture measuring system and wireless Bluetooth transmission system consists of a microwave moisture measuring probe with integrated temperature sensor, transmitting unit and a receiver module. The system was developed in-house by Ludwig in mid-2012, and is exclusively distributed in the local market through Pan Mixers South Africa (PMSA) – […]
The revered GROHE SPA collection has been installed throughout the brand new Rosewood Abu Dhabi ...
dhk architects have been instrumental in the design of a new educational facility at the ...
Multi-disciplinary construction group Liviero is continuing to build up its expansive track record in the ...
One would presume that keeping costs within the budget and meeting client expectations are already enough of a challenge for office design teams. This is not where it ends unfortunately. There are many other challenges, one of which is the important relationship between temperature and humidity. The experts have proven that indoor plants offer a […]
University Of Cape Town’s Corobrik Architectural Student Of The Year Winner’s Design Of A Desalination & Salt Harvesting Plant Helps Alleviate Water Scarcity
As the impact of climate change continues to dominate international debate, there is an increasing need for responsible corporate citizens, not only to adopt environmentally responsible practices, but to promote the concept of sustainable development as widely as possible. Sustainability is an integral part of Corobrik’s corporate culture which goes far beyond its mission to […]
Paolo Trinchero, who recently took over from Dr Hennie de Clercq as CEO of the Southern African Institute of Steel Construction (SAISC), says he would like to see the Southern African steel construction industry grow by at least by 5% per year for the next 10 years. “This will require improving relationships with our African […]
The great balancing act How can the world feed more than 9 billion people by 2050 in a manner that reduces the pressure on the environment? Experts from around the world gathered at Emperors Palace, Johannesburg to discuss how to close the gap between food production today, and to find ways to meet the demand […]
NBI partners with UK and SA Governments for Private Sector Energy Efficiency project 4 December 2013: The National Business Initiative (NBI) has today announced the launch of the Private Sector Energy Efficiency (PSEE) project, aimed at encouraging all South African businesses to understand their impact on the environment and to participate in energy efficient initiatives. […]
Ajuga, an initiative launched in February 2013 by the Cipla Foundation that sees fire-resistant structures and crèches installed in informal settlements to combat the shack fire crisis, has been selected as an official, recognised project for inclusion in the World Design Capital 2014 Programme. Following on the World Design Capital title awarded to Cape Town […]
2013 was a demanding year for the South African paint industry and indications are that the past year will record a marginal growth of only approximately 2% in terms of volume growth in the industry, says Deryck Spence, executive director of the SA Paint Manufacturing Association (SAPMA). “The increase in turnover in 2013 is […]
Demand for Atlas Road ‘CBD’ land surges A new CBD forming around Johannesburg’s planned aerotropolis – adjoining Africa’s busiest airport, OR Tambo International – has drawn the presence of leading global tyre manufacturer Michelin. From December Michelin South Africa’s headquarters will be at Krisp Properties’ 20,000m² (gross leasable area) Clearwater Office Park along the increasingly […]
Currently ranked No 1 in the chemicals supersector of the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), leadership through sustainability is a critical element to AkzoNobel’s long-term, competitive advantage strategy. On home soil, we at Dulux Trade South Africa take the lead from our Amsterdam-based parent company AkzoNobel. We are currently following and fulfilling a five-year tactical […]
In This Issue
- Hyundai Offices by HLA Architects
- Hansgrohe offices and showrooms by Paragon Architects
- Bakery for the Emtongeni Community Centre by Architecture for a Change
- Sony and Jacaranda FM offices by Empowered Spaces Architects
- Nico van der Meulen Architects
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- Passive fire protection for airstreamers June 9, 2011
- Floris Marais July 15, 2010
- Balwin Properties now in the Western Cape August 28, 2012
- Getting the mix right November 15, 2010
- Award winning Australian architect to talk sustainability in JHB, DBN and CT January 19, 2011
- New wireless moisture measurement system improves concrete quality and control December 9, 2013
- Indoor Plants can Help you Keep your Cool December 9, 2013
- University Of Cape Town’s Corobrik Architectural Student Of The Year Winner’s Design Of A Desalination & Salt Harvesting Plant Helps Alleviate Water Scarcity December 9, 2013
- Being African will be fundamental to the growth of S.A’s Steel Construction Industry December 5, 2013
- 3rd Global Conference On Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Security and Climate Change December 5, 2013
- Caesarstone Announces Winner of Caesarstone Stu...: […] The prestigious Caesarstone Student Desi...
- Trend Talk #1: Future Forward - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: […] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/dec...
- Renovation of Provincial Government Headquarters: […] Source: All images and information sour...
- Trend Talk #2 - The Present Sense - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: [...] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/decor-t...
- Leading Architecture profiles Musa Xinwa | EXAR Development & Construction | South Africa: [...] Leading Architecture profiled Exar Managing ...