Sassda congratulates all the winners, runners-up and entrants to the 2012 Stainless Steel Awards. “A particular word of congratulations to Rebcon Engineering, this year’s overall winner of the Stainless Steel Awards,” says Bill Scurr, the executive director of Sassda. Rebcon, also the winner of the innovation award, designed and manufactured the connection brackets for the […]
About Gregg Cocking
Author Archive | Gregg Cocking
Johnson Controls Systems & Service Metasys Building Management System (BMS) user experience has taken another leap forward with a new, industry-leading graphical display capability. The new Graphics+ feature provides an intuitive way to interact with your facility by dynamically highlighting the information that requires immediate attention, and providing multiple layers of meaningful facility data in […]
Legrand’s Arteor range – which encompasses simple switches, to the most advanced home automation systems – includes fan controllers, thermostats, electric roller blinds and shutter controllers, as well as curtain switches. “Arteor wiring devices have numerous functions for the most basic electrical requirements, as well as for complicated and demanding automation tasks,” says Luk […]
In Germany, winter – the darkest season of the year – officially begins this weekend when the clocks go back. The clocks are turned back one hour in the night between Saturday and Sunday – something our biological clocks are never prepared for. But the right light can promote wellbeing and help us feel fitter. […]
AfriSam, Southern Africa’s leading black-controlled construction materials group, today announced that it had signed a lease agreement with the Coega Development Corporation (CDC) for the establishment of a cementitious milling and blending plant in Zone 5 of the Coega Industrial Development Zone (IDZ). The plant will have a production capacity of 740 000 tons per […]
Graaff-Reinet, one of South Africa’s oldest towns, is home to more historical monuments than any other city in the country. Among them is Beyers Naudé House – the childhood home of the renowned poet and anti-apartheid activist. Currently, the house is being transformed into a museum and a three-and four storey L-shape office block is […]
The upgrade of the ablutions at the Free State province’s flagship community and cultural complex, the Performing Arts Centre of the Freestate (PACOFS), provided the perfect stage for Cobra to showcase their new range of Cobratron electronic taps and sanitaryware in a contract worth R1.3 million. The PACOFS Theatre Complex in Bloemfontein provides a world-class […]
Waterproofing contractor M-Proofing Roofing & Waterproofing recently used a product from Mapei, the industry leader in building and construction materials and locally represented by Mapei South Africa, to waterproof almost 180 m² of new roofing, as well as a holding tank and pool, at the Mikvah at the Great Park Synagogue in Houghton, Johannesburg. “Julian […]
Saint-Gobain Gyproc has announced the launch of Activ’ Air, a revolutionary plasterboard that uses an innovative technology to actively improve indoor air quality, which removes VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) from the air and keeps them out, offering a healthier living, learning and working environment. Activ’ Air’s technology takes the VOCs and converts them in to […]
The recent spate of heavy and destructive hailstorms that have caused millions of rand of damage to property across Gauteng have proven to be no match for a range of Rainflo uPVC gutters and downpipes manufactured by DPI Plastics – a leading manufacturer of water reticulation, drainage and pipe-fitting systems in South Africa. The latest […]
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- Passive fire protection for airstreamers June 9, 2011
- Floris Marais July 15, 2010
- Balwin Properties now in the Western Cape August 28, 2012
- Getting the mix right November 15, 2010
- Award winning Australian architect to talk sustainability in JHB, DBN and CT January 19, 2011
- POLYFLOR AND ACTUM ELECTRONICS JOIN FORCES FOR ESD FLOORING INSTALLATION AT NEW CELL C HEAD OFFICE August 20, 2014
- Statement by the Master Builders Association of the Western Cape August 18, 2014
- Trend hawks bring global predictions to SA retail congress August 15, 2014
- Morningside Shopping Centre gives shoppers more of what they want August 15, 2014
- PORTSIDE – A BUILDING FOR THE PEOPLE OF CAPE TOWN August 15, 2014
- Caesarstone Announces Winner of Caesarstone Stu...: […] The prestigious Caesarstone Student Desi...
- Trend Talk #1: Future Forward - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: […] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/dec...
- Renovation of Provincial Government Headquarters: […] Source: All images and information sour...
- Trend Talk #2 - The Present Sense - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: [...] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/decor-t...
- Leading Architecture profiles Musa Xinwa | EXAR Development & Construction | South Africa: [...] Leading Architecture profiled Exar Managing ...