Post March year end and including the acquisitions announced 9 July – increase of 71 % in value of total portfolio – from R2.billion to R3,5 billion Post March year end and including the acquisitions announced 9 July – increase of 700 % in value of retail portfolio – from R185 million to approx R1,5 […]
About Gregg Cocking
Author Archive | Gregg Cocking
German quality and German engineering enjoy an excellent reputation throughout the world. They are among the most important success factors for German companies operating on an international scale. Grohe AG, Europe’s largest and the world’s leading supplier of single-brand sanitary fittings, relies on innovation and quality “made in Germany” at all its worldwide locations – […]
LED (light-emitting diodes) street lighting can generate energy savings as high as 85%, an independent, global trial of the technology has found. The program also indicates that citizens of pilot cities prefer LED lighting, citing the social and environmental benefits. The findings of LightSavers, an independent, two-and-a-half-year global pilot of LED lamps in 15 […]
The Property Sector Charter Council is pleased to announce the recent gazetting of the Property Sector Charter as a Sector Code on Black Economic Empowerment in terms of Section 9(1) of the Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment Act (Act 53 of 2003). The draft Property Sector Charter was issued for public comment in terms […]
Ipanema is a new residential apartment development that effortlessly complements Rosebank’s newfound appeal. The show units were furnished by Yvonne O’Brien Interior Design at The Private House Company. “We were influenced by the colour of the walls and the finishes of the apartment, and therefore chose a very simple palette of shades of greys and […]
Growthpoint Properties Limited has acquired a premium R210 million office building, Menlyn Corner, in Pretoria. The 10,000sqm AAA-grade Menlyn Corner, on the corner of Atterbury Road and Lois Avenue in Menlyn, enjoys prime position on a landmark corner in the growth node of Menlyn, Pretoria. Growthpoint also owns the adjacent property, Menlyn Square. […]
Geberit, a world leader and pioneer, is well known for water-saving, advanced plumbing and sanitary technologies. Founded over 135 years ago, Geberit’s range of products is designed for use in new buildings as well as in renovation and modernisation projects. The range comprises two product lines which enable Geberit to offer innovative solutions for every […]
The Southern Africa Stainless Steel Development Association held its annual AGM in July this year. Bill Scurr, the association’s newly appointed Executive Director, opened the meeting with a reminder that the association’s purpose was “to provide a platform for Sassda members to collectively promote the sustainable growth and development of the industry, with the main […]
Leading paint company Dulux South Africa – well known for its wide range of vibrant paint colours – has gone the green route internally as it seeks to minimise the impact of its operations on the environment. In line with this commitment, the company held its first ever Global Sustainability Day which underlines the […]
Atterbury has confirmed that it is developing a 46,000sqm head office campus, customer walk in centre, data/IT centre and warehouse for Cell C at Waterfall Business Estate. In 2008, Atterbury secured the commercial development rights for 330 ha of prime land north of Sandton. Waterfall Business Estate, is in total a staggering 1,6 […]
In This Issue
- Hyundai Offices by HLA Architects
- Hansgrohe offices and showrooms by Paragon Architects
- Bakery for the Emtongeni Community Centre by Architecture for a Change
- Sony and Jacaranda FM offices by Empowered Spaces Architects
- Nico van der Meulen Architects
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- Passive fire protection for airstreamers June 9, 2011
- Floris Marais July 15, 2010
- Balwin Properties now in the Western Cape August 28, 2012
- Getting the mix right November 15, 2010
- Award winning Australian architect to talk sustainability in JHB, DBN and CT January 19, 2011
- LIGHT STEEL FRAME BUILDING IDEAL FOR PENTHOUSE PROJECTS March 7, 2014
- Put occupational health and safety at the top of your agenda with OSH EXPO Africa 2014 March 7, 2014
- FINAL COUNTDOWN TO IFSEC SA 2014 March 7, 2014
- EcoAfribuild 2014: Leading the eco-friendly building market March 7, 2014
- New Africa prize highlights engineering as key development driver March 7, 2014
- Caesarstone Announces Winner of Caesarstone Stu...: […] The prestigious Caesarstone Student Desi...
- Trend Talk #1: Future Forward - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: […] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/dec...
- Renovation of Provincial Government Headquarters: […] Source: All images and information sour...
- Trend Talk #2 - The Present Sense - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: [...] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/decor-t...
- Leading Architecture profiles Musa Xinwa | EXAR Development & Construction | South Africa: [...] Leading Architecture profiled Exar Managing ...