AfriSam, Southern Africa’s leading black-controlled construction materials group, today announced that it had signed a lease agreement with the Coega Development Corporation (CDC) for the establishment of a cementitious milling and blending plant in Zone 5 of the Coega Industrial Development Zone (IDZ). The plant will have a production capacity of 740 000 tons per […]
Graaff-Reinet, one of South Africa’s oldest towns, is home to more historical monuments than any other city in the country. Among them is Beyers Naudé House – the childhood home of the renowned poet and anti-apartheid activist. Currently, the house is being transformed into a museum and a three-and four storey L-shape office block is […]
The upgrade of the ablutions at the Free State province’s flagship community and cultural complex, the Performing Arts Centre of the Freestate (PACOFS), provided the perfect stage for Cobra to showcase their new range of Cobratron electronic taps and sanitaryware in a contract worth R1.3 million. The PACOFS Theatre Complex in Bloemfontein provides a world-class […]
Waterproofing contractor M-Proofing Roofing & Waterproofing recently used a product from Mapei, the industry leader in building and construction materials and locally represented by Mapei South Africa, to waterproof almost 180 m² of new roofing, as well as a holding tank and pool, at the Mikvah at the Great Park Synagogue in Houghton, Johannesburg. “Julian […]
Saint-Gobain Gyproc has announced the launch of Activ’ Air, a revolutionary plasterboard that uses an innovative technology to actively improve indoor air quality, which removes VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) from the air and keeps them out, offering a healthier living, learning and working environment. Activ’ Air’s technology takes the VOCs and converts them in to […]
The recent spate of heavy and destructive hailstorms that have caused millions of rand of damage to property across Gauteng have proven to be no match for a range of Rainflo uPVC gutters and downpipes manufactured by DPI Plastics – a leading manufacturer of water reticulation, drainage and pipe-fitting systems in South Africa. The latest […]
One of the most spectacular road bridges ever designed and built in Africa has been lit by BEKA’s contemporary LED lighting products
The Nelmapius bridge spans over Africa’s busiest highway, the N1, which links the commercial centre, Johannesburg, with the capital of South Africa, Pretoria. It features striking architectural concepts: The railing of the bridge is realised with segments, which are arranged in appealing patterns, supported by masts, which are positioned in different angles. The concept […]
KZN’s finest décor, design and lifestyle expo themed ‘bliss’ promises to provide plenty of design and décor ideas and inspiration, a showcase of the latest decor trends as well as lots to buy and loads of practical know-how. Decorex Durban’s customary demo’s and how to’s promise to inspire a whole new approach to home living […]
The 2012 Green Building Council of South Africa Master Classes, Convention and Exhibition are set to take place at the Waterfront and the CTICC from the 23rd to the 25th of October. Several top international experts on sustainability are scheduled to start arriving in the country for the week of activity where they will be […]
With the wide variety of products available at ON•TAP, it is often difficult to identify the different price ranges of products. Knowing the various price ranges can come in handy when you are deciding how much you are going to spend on the different areas of your client’s house. ON•TAP offers a variety of […]
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- Passive fire protection for airstreamers June 9, 2011
- Floris Marais July 15, 2010
- Balwin Properties now in the Western Cape August 28, 2012
- Getting the mix right November 15, 2010
- Award winning Australian architect to talk sustainability in JHB, DBN and CT January 19, 2011
- Joining forces in the property market April 17, 2014
- 5 reasons not to miss Totally Concrete Expo April 16, 2014
- Top Flooring Tips from Inovar Floor April 16, 2014
- Revitalised Kuruman Mall to bring new life to CBD April 15, 2014
- Over 6,000 competition entries highlight global importance of sustainable construction April 14, 2014
- Caesarstone Announces Winner of Caesarstone Stu...: […] The prestigious Caesarstone Student Desi...
- Trend Talk #1: Future Forward - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: […] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/dec...
- Renovation of Provincial Government Headquarters: […] Source: All images and information sour...
- Trend Talk #2 - The Present Sense - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: [...] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/decor-t...
- Leading Architecture profiles Musa Xinwa | EXAR Development & Construction | South Africa: [...] Leading Architecture profiled Exar Managing ...