The V&A Waterfront has been awarded another Green Star rating, this time for its No2 Silo building. The 4 Star Green Star rating comes shortly after No1 Silo, an 18 000 square metre commercial building and the new Allan Gray head office, was awarded a 6 star Green Star rating for design. No2 Silo is […]
The 2013 DHL Rising Star Awards – in partnership with the Human Capital Institute Africa (HCI Africa) – has announced that 49 finalists have been accepted to go through to the final judging phase of the awards, with the 2013 Rising Star from each of the eleven featured business sectors to be announced on 15 […]
The exceptionally high level of support for, and interest in, the operations of The Concrete Institute has shown how much the building and construction industries appreciate the Institute’s preservation of the services previously rendered by the now defunct Cement & Concrete Institute. Bryan Perrie, MD of The Concrete Institute, says the volume of inquiries calling […]
The Stella range from Cobra’s Classic collection of taps and mixers offers an extensive range of products to fit into your lifestyle. The range offers an array of different product options and durable functionality that will fit into your kitchen or bathroom. For more information on Cobra call Tel: 0861 21 21 21 or […]
Construction project management is simultaneously one of the most challenging and one of the most rewarding professions in the built environment. For a company like Betts Townsend, the project manager’s role in managing a project is a hugely responsible and multi-faceted one. How is construction project management different? In most projects, the project manager acts […]
Eurolux is renewing its commitment to technical excellence with the acquisition of a GO-2000 Goniophotometer and Integrated Sphere. These instruments will allow Eurolux to provide lighting designers with sufficient information to plan effective lighting solutions utilising Eurolux products. The GO-2000 Goniophotometer (also known as a Horizontal Goniophotometer) is a supermatic test system for luminous intensity […]
Whether you are involved in a new build, adding space to an existing property or simply refreshing a property’s appearance, copper and copper alloys, the most ancient of metals, can give you cutting-edge performance, individuality and colour. So says Evert Swanepoel, centre director of the Copper Development Association Africa (CDAA). Concerning copper The usual grade […]
Workspace set-up and decoration is directly connected to employee productivity, says JP Beukes, CEO of interior design company OnePointZero. “Not all businesses have the luxury of being able to hire a professional interior design company to design their work environment in the most optimal way, but there are still steps that these companies can take […]
The remarkable development of Eyethu Orange Farm Mall will result in the entire Orange Farm community holding a 10% stake in this 27,000sqm regional shopping mall, which is helping to transform the area into a flourishing central business district, and creating a valuable multi-faceted community asset. This extraordinary vision, 19 years in the making, is […]
AfriSam recently launched the fourth edition of its Technical Reference Guide. The Guide, which was first published 15 years ago, provides customers and industry professionals with access to the combined knowledge of AfriSam’s previous and current employees. The Technical Reference Guide started as an A4 ring-bound file which included information from Hippo Quarries’ publications on […]
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- Passive fire protection for airstreamers June 9, 2011
- Floris Marais July 15, 2010
- Balwin Properties now in the Western Cape August 28, 2012
- Getting the mix right November 15, 2010
- Award winning Australian architect to talk sustainability in JHB, DBN and CT January 19, 2011
- NEW ROOFING SYSTEM A GAME CHANGER June 29, 2015
- GENTLEMEN’S ESTATES LAUNCH IN PAARL June 29, 2015
- AZA 2015 ANNOUNCES IMPRESSIVE SPEAKER LINE-UP June 25, 2015
- DREAMS OF AFRICA June 18, 2015
- DRAWN BY MAN, DESIGNED BY NATURE June 18, 2015
- Inhouse Brand Architects in the News - Lauren Shantall (Pty) Ltd: […] View article here […]...
- Leading Architecture and Design Magazine Features Inhouse Brand Architects: […] View article here […]...
- JJ: Hi, we require one or two of these boxes to build ...
- Caesarstone Announces Winner of Caesarstone Stu...: […] The prestigious Caesarstone Student Desi...
- Trend Talk #1: Future Forward - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: […] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/dec...