Bentel Associates International (BAI) recently accepted the Five Star Asia Pacific Property award for Best Office Architecture for its Thane One project in Mumbai, India. With 429 awards presented to 260 companies from 23 countries in the region, it was the biggest International Property Awards regional event in the awards 19-year history. […]
The new R400 million Eyethu Orange Farm Mall is poised to act as a major catalyst not only for the Orange Farm and Evaton areas, but for the whole Greater Sebokeng region. With major retailers already secured for the 27,000m² mall and transport infrastructure upgrades underway, the regional mall development, with expansion rights of up […]
Tiletoria, one of South Africa’s leading tile retailers and wholesalers, has just acquired the retail flooring business of Floors Direct. Operating principally out of Gauteng, Floors Direct is South Africa’s leading flooring supply and installation experts. The company carries the largest range of international brands and specialises in providing unique laminate, engineered wood and solid […]
A typical performance driven organisation focuses firstly on the selection, development and retention of the right people. One of the next steps would be to create an efficient and productive environment which enables them to optimise their abilities. Not including indoor plants as an integral part of this high performance environment would be a high […]
Boogertman + Partners (Pty) Ltd has been awarded the SAPOA (South African Property Owners Association) Innovative Excellence Awards for Commercial Office Developments. The awards were announced at the 45th annual SAPOA International Property Convention & Exhibition held at Sun City last week. These awards showcase outstanding property development in various disciplines. Boogertman […]
Sterland Mall, located in Pretoria’s central business district, is undergoing a R24 million revamp to create more space for trading and to update its existing interior and exterior designs. The project is unique in that the original building was built in 1964 and the same structure is still standing today with updated features and […]
If the thought of waking up to the sound of seagulls and water lapping gently against boats is to your liking, then look no further than the exclusive new No. 2 Silo development, the V&A Waterfront’s first new residential offering in over a decade. Set on the water’s edge in the historical Grain […]
EcoStandard, the first South African Eco label for products in the building and construction industry, aims to be the trusted certification body for the setting of environmental standards of excellence when rating a product, manufacturer and/ or service provider within our local building sector. Currently there are no locally originated assessment tools available; hence the […]
With their strongly customer orientated focus and emphasis on technical service, Mapei South Africa, local subsidiary of the international Mapei Group, is rapidly setting new performance benchmarks for speciality building chemicals in the construction industry, not only in South Africa but also in nearby territories. The recently introduced Mapefix chemical anchors are styrene-free, two […]
Today, 20 May 2013, Lafarge South Africa has announced the repositioning of the international Lafarge Group’s global master brand to reflect the increasing shift to urbanisation taking place throughout the world. The new brand signature ‘Building better cities’ pledges Lafarge’s commitment to help create sustainable cities and rural developments that are desirable environments for all […]
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- Passive fire protection for airstreamers June 9, 2011
- Floris Marais July 15, 2010
- Balwin Properties now in the Western Cape August 28, 2012
- Getting the mix right November 15, 2010
- Award winning Australian architect to talk sustainability in JHB, DBN and CT January 19, 2011
- Growing demand for Cape Town’s luxury retirement apartments September 18, 2014
- RISE IN BUILDING CONFIDENCE WELCOMED BY MASTER BUILDERS SOUTH AFRICA September 18, 2014
- THE USE OF CLAY FACE MASONRY IS ON THE MARCH IN NORTHERN KZN September 17, 2014
- SA’s brightest green stars are honoured September 17, 2014
- Sika CarboDur Rods strengthen Hyandai Gateway September 16, 2014
- Caesarstone Announces Winner of Caesarstone Stu...: […] The prestigious Caesarstone Student Desi...
- Trend Talk #1: Future Forward - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: […] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/dec...
- Renovation of Provincial Government Headquarters: […] Source: All images and information sour...
- Trend Talk #2 - The Present Sense - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: [...] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/decor-t...
- Leading Architecture profiles Musa Xinwa | EXAR Development & Construction | South Africa: [...] Leading Architecture profiled Exar Managing ...