With some of the city’s leading designers and decorators already signed up to take part in Decorex Durban, the exhibition looks set to be an exciting showcase of the very latest lifestyle trends. Decorex Durban, Kwa-Zulu Natal’s premier décor, design and lifestyle expo, takes place at the Durban Exhibition Centre between 20th and 23rd March […]
Cobra’s extensive range of products suited to commercial and medical applications combined with its excellent value for money offering and after-sale service saw this icon once again being specified as the preferred plumbing brand in a string of successful new projects recently concluded in Mpumalanga. Cobra’s classically styled and easily adaptable Stella range came up […]
The third Lafarge Artevia™ decorative concrete awards function was held at the Michelangelo Hotel in Sandton on 13 November. Sponsored by Lafarge South Africa’s Readymix concrete business line, in partnership with Chryso Southern Africa and Lanxess, to showcase the excellence of construction projects using Artevia™ decorative concretes, the popular event was first launched in 2009. […]
Recognition for experience and expertise in the energy industry in Southern Africa is made possible by the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) Certification and training programmes which are presented by the local approved training partner of the AEE, the Energy Training Foundation (EnTF), affiliated training provider of the Southern African Association for Energy Efficiency (SAEE). […]
INTERNATIONALLY ACCREDITED PANEL OF COMMERCIAL DISPUTE RESOLVERS FORMED IN SOUTH AFRICA In advance of the introduction of the Department of Justice’s proposed Court Annexed Mediation Scheme in South Africa, the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) has spent the past two years developing a Southern African panel of expert built environment practitioners who are fully […]
Top power industry players and government officials from across Africa and abroad are set to converge in Cape Town from 17 – 19 March 2014, for the second POWER-GEN Africa and inaugural DistribuTECH Africa exhibition and conference. Presented by PennWell International, POWER-GEN Africa 2014 and DistribuTECH Africa feature the best of the international POWER-GEN and […]
Sika completed the acquisition of AkzoNobel’s Building Adhesives business on October 1, 2013 after the deal was announced on August 8, 2013. With annual sales of CHF 228 million, AkzoNobel Building Adhesives is a top‐three player in its core European markets and employs 550 people. With this acquisition, Sika will increase its product offering of […]
Introducing Sika FFI – Solutions for sealing and bonding in Facades, Fenestration and Insulating glass
Sika is a world leader in bonding, sealing, dampening and reinforcing solutions, both for on-site and for industrial applications. Sika’s Industry Business Unit has developed a wide range of technologies and products designed to help our industrial customers achieve faster production, gain material costs and achieve innovative designs and improved product performance. Finding the right […]
Floors Direct, SA leaders in wooden and laminated flooring, have partnered with SOS Children’s Village Mamelodi in providing R30 000 worth of brand new laminated flooring for one of the organisation’s six-bedroomed children’s homes. Established in 1985, SOS Children’s Villages is a charitable, non-profit organisation devoted to the social development and welfare of orphaned and […]
The South African Institution of Mechanical Engineering (SAIMechE) has accredited the Certified Renewable Energy Professional (REP™) training course with 4 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits for ECSA registration requirements. The REP™ course will be held from 18-21 November 2013 at Emperors Palace Gauteng, only a few seats are still left. Online booking can be done […]
Subscribe to the Leading Architecture newsletter
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- THE ULTIMATE URBAN MAN CAVE! December 8, 2016
- HI-TECH CONSTANTIA HOME INCORPORATES ENERGY EFFICIENT VIEGA UNDERFLOOR HEATING December 8, 2016
- CLARITY ON POLICY WILL DELIVER MORE SUCCESS ON ENERGY PROCUREMENT December 8, 2016
- VITAL ANTI GLARE ROOFING TECHNOLOGY NOW IN SA MARKET December 8, 2016
- PHILIPS DESIGN’S METAMORPHOSIS CONCEPTS December 2, 2016
- THE ULTIMATE URBAN MAN CAVE! December 8, 2016
- SOUTH AFRICA’S TOP ARCHITECTS HONOURED AT NATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL AWARDS September 12, 2016
- WIN A HOME UPGRADE WITH SAINT-GOBAIN September 12, 2016
- PEARL VALLEY JOINS FORCES WITH STEFAN ANTONI September 12, 2016
- NEW APP LIFTS THE LID ON STAINLESS STEEL’S LOWER LIFE CYCLE COSTS September 12, 2016
- Leading Architecture Magazine – SAPOA honours excellence in Architecture in South Africa | DSA Architects: […] View Article […]...
- Inhouse Brand Architects in the News - Lauren Shantall (Pty) Ltd: […] View article here […]...
- Leading Architecture and Design Magazine Features Inhouse Brand Architects: […] View article here […]...
- janice: Please can you confirm cost. For geyser timer...
- Green Building Conference in June - Alive2greenAlive2green: […] Source: Leading Architecture […]...