The 25th International Union of Architects World Congress, UIA 2014 Durban, will be held at the Durban International Convention Centre (ICC), from 3-7 August 2014. “The event will not only provide an opportunity for professionals and industry leaders from around the world to discuss some of the most critical questions around sustainable city development, but […]
Bridge City, the mixed use commercial / residential Town Centre and Business Estate to the north of Durban which is set to attract R10 billion in public and private sector investment, will play a pivotal role in the development of the city’s R20 billion public transport system, making it perfect for businesses looking for a […]
Jasmin Kraneveldt from Bathroom Bizarre offers some advice on how to design a bathroom that will cater for the whole family’s needs. 19 September 2013, Johannesburg: Whether the whole family shares one bathroom, or its just the kids who share it, if you are sick and tired of tripping over one another, then a […]
While maintaining your home to keep it looking at its absolute best is an on-going project, the good news is that caring for the metals around your house needn’t be a time-consuming task. Hammerite is the “three-in-one” of metal paints offering all the benefits associated with a primer, undercoat and gloss enamel in one easy-to-use […]
GAUTENG INSTITUTE FOR ARCHITECTURE INTRODUCES ALAYNE REESBERG AS THE HONOURABLE GUEST SPEAKER AT THE 2013 GIFA AWARDS FOR ARCHITECTURE
Alayne Reesberg, CEO of Cape Town Design NPC, the implementing agency for the World Design Capital 2014 will enlighten the audience at the 2013 Awards for Architecture about the planned initiatives planned for 2014 when the attention of the world’s design community will be focused on Cape Town and South Africa. Under the banner of […]
Genset & Solar Power Solutions has recently completed the installation of a photovoltaic (PV) solar system – run by 48 ARTsolar PV modules – at a home in Hilton, KwaZulu-Natal. “This energy saving project, which initially involved the installation of 12 modules on the roof of the double storey house, was so impressive to the […]
Sika SA opened their new Gauteng premises at 4 Skietlood Street, Isando on the 28th August 2013. The Gauteng team, which services the greater GP area as well as the Limpopo, North West and Mpumalanga provinces, had outgrown their existing premises and was in need of a larger warehouse. The new premises have a much-improved […]
Delta Motors has added its name to the growing list of companies that supports the light steel frame building (LSFB) method. This time it’s the C.A.T. Motors, the Delta Cradock branch, a General Motors dealership in Cradock, which has built a state of the art 1800m² facility in less than 6 months, which is approximately […]
Kimberley, 18 September 2013 – The Department of Higher Education and Training, tonight announced the winners in the Sol Plaatje University architectural design competition and revealed the winning designs of the future campus. The announcement was made at a special event attended by, among others, the Premier of the Northern Cape, Ms Sylvia Lucas; Executive […]
Betts Townsend’s construction project management expertise is being put to good use on a prestigious new development by property loan stock company, Redefine. The development – 90 Grayston – is a new premier-grade office building right in the heart of bustling Sandton. The 16 storey, premier-grade building will consist of underground parking basements, above-ground parking […]
Subscribe to the Leading Architecture newsletter
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- ORPHANAGE BUILT USING RECYCLED POLYSTYRENE May 25, 2016
- LIGHT STEEL FRAME SOLUTION FOR SWAZILAND CLINIC May 24, 2016
- VEDHANT MAHARAJ WINS THE 2015 COROBRIK ARCHITECTURAL AWARDS May 23, 2016
- MODERN MAKEOVER May 16, 2016
- NEW-LOOK STAINLESS STEEL AWARDS ‘IN PURSUIT OF BRILLIANCE’ May 16, 2016
- FINAL CALL FOR ENTRIES FOR THE 2015/2016 AFRISAM-SAIA AWARD FOR SUSTAINABLE ARCHITECTURE + INNOVATION March 7, 2016
- SHUTTERS ADD VALUE April 18, 2016
- SUSPENDED FIREPLACE LIVING April 18, 2016
- SMEG LEADS THE WAY IN KITCHEN APPLIANCE DESIGN April 20, 2016
- BIM MEANS CHANGE IN MANY DIMENSIONS April 20, 2016
- Leading Architecture Magazine – SAPOA honours excellence in Architecture in South Africa | DSA Architects: […] View Article […]...
- Inhouse Brand Architects in the News - Lauren Shantall (Pty) Ltd: […] View article here […]...
- Leading Architecture and Design Magazine Features Inhouse Brand Architects: […] View article here […]...
- janice: Please can you confirm cost. For geyser timer...
- Green Building Conference in June - Alive2greenAlive2green: […] Source: Leading Architecture […]...