In 2010 Group 5 was awarded a contract by the City of Cape Town to renovate 4 Dorp Street, a prominent building situated in the heart of the city. BBI Consulting Engineers was contracted to manage all civil engineering aspects of the project. Jakupa Architects and CS Studio Architects unequivocally specified no less than eighteen […]
Tag Archives4 Dorp Street
Subscribe to the Leading Architecture newsletter
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- Passive fire protection for airstreamers June 9, 2011
- Floris Marais July 15, 2010
- Affordable housing development for upmarket Durban suburb May 14, 2012
- Balwin Properties now in the Western Cape August 28, 2012
- Getting the mix right November 15, 2010
- BLOEMFONTEIN’S HISTORIC POOL TO BE RESTORED September 28, 2015
- HANSGROHE PROVIDES SUBTLE FINISHES FOR SANDTON SKYE APARTMENTS September 23, 2015
- AZA SET TO LOOK AT FUTURE CITIES September 23, 2015
- THE WAUW FACTOR September 16, 2015
- ORIGAMI FLOWER WALL WOWS AT MENLYN PARK September 7, 2015
- Leading Architecture Magazine – SAPOA honours excellence in Architecture in South Africa | DSA Architects: […] View Article […]...
- Inhouse Brand Architects in the News - Lauren Shantall (Pty) Ltd: […] View article here […]...
- Leading Architecture and Design Magazine Features Inhouse Brand Architects: […] View article here […]...
- janice: Please can you confirm cost. For geyser timer...
- Green Building Conference in June - Alive2greenAlive2green: […] Source: Leading Architecture […]...
Afrisam architects architecture awards C&CI CAESARSTONE cape town cement cement & concrete institute Cobra concrete construction Corobrik decor Decorex design durban energy efficiency Eskom featured Gallagher Convention Centre Gauteng gbcsa green grohe Interior design Johannesburg Johnson controls KwaZulu-Natal Lafarge lighting midrand Mpumalanga Nedbank Plascon port elizabeth saint gobain sandton SAPOA sika south africa sustainability tal trends western cape