In 2010 Group 5 was awarded a contract by the City of Cape Town to renovate 4 Dorp Street, a prominent building situated in the heart of the city. BBI Consulting Engineers was contracted to manage all civil engineering aspects of the project. Jakupa Architects and CS Studio Architects unequivocally specified no less than eighteen […]
Tag Archives4 Dorp Street
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- Passive fire protection for airstreamers June 9, 2011
- Floris Marais July 15, 2010
- Affordable housing development for upmarket Durban suburb May 14, 2012
- Balwin Properties now in the Western Cape August 28, 2012
- Getting the mix right November 15, 2010
- ESSENCE OF LUXURY: AXOR CITTERIO E August 26, 2015
- PPC IMAGINARIUM AWARDS 2015: LAST CALL FOR ENTRIES August 25, 2015
- BRYANSTON BUILDING BOOM GAINS MOMENTUM August 19, 2015
- BRINGING LIFE TO NEWTOWN August 17, 2015
- ERGOFORM’S 3D ACOUSTIC PANELS ADD DESIGN FEATURE August 17, 2015
- Leading Architecture Magazine – SAPOA honours excellence in Architecture in South Africa | DSA Architects: […] View Article […]...
- Inhouse Brand Architects in the News - Lauren Shantall (Pty) Ltd: […] View article here […]...
- Leading Architecture and Design Magazine Features Inhouse Brand Architects: […] View article here […]...
- janice: Please can you confirm cost. For geyser timer...
- Green Building Conference in June - Alive2greenAlive2green: […] Source: Leading Architecture […]...
Afrisam architects architecture awards C&CI CAESARSTONE cape town cement cement & concrete institute Cobra concrete construction Corobrik decor Decorex design durban energy efficiency Eskom featured Gallagher Convention Centre Gauteng gbcsa green grohe Interior design Johannesburg Johnson controls KwaZulu-Natal Lafarge lighting midrand Mpumalanga Nedbank Plascon port elizabeth saint gobain sandton SAPOA sika south africa sustainability tal trends western cape