In 2010 Group 5 was awarded a contract by the City of Cape Town to renovate 4 Dorp Street, a prominent building situated in the heart of the city. BBI Consulting Engineers was contracted to manage all civil engineering aspects of the project. Jakupa Architects and CS Studio Architects unequivocally specified no less than eighteen […]
Tag Archives4 Dorp Street
Subscribe to the Leading Architecture newsletter
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- BIM MEANS CHANGE IN MANY DIMENSIONS April 20, 2016
- SMEG LEADS THE WAY IN KITCHEN APPLIANCE DESIGN April 20, 2016
- SUSPENDED FIREPLACE LIVING April 18, 2016
- SHUTTERS ADD VALUE April 18, 2016
- CALL FOR NEW WAVE DESIGN SUBMISSIONS April 13, 2016
- GREAT MINDS SET TO GATHER AT THE 10TH ANNUAL GREEN BUILDING CONFERENCE IN TSHWANE February 4, 2016
- HANSGROHE RAINMAKER SHOWER SYSTEM WINS GLOBAL DESIGN AWARD March 30, 2016
- AMERICAN HARDWOOD SEMINAR IN CAPE TOWN April 1, 2016
- CALL FOR ENTRIES FOR STEEL AWARDS 2016 February 25, 2016
- LIGHTING THE ZEITZ MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART April 8, 2016
- Leading Architecture Magazine – SAPOA honours excellence in Architecture in South Africa | DSA Architects: […] View Article […]...
- Inhouse Brand Architects in the News - Lauren Shantall (Pty) Ltd: […] View article here […]...
- Leading Architecture and Design Magazine Features Inhouse Brand Architects: […] View article here […]...
- janice: Please can you confirm cost. For geyser timer...
- Green Building Conference in June - Alive2greenAlive2green: […] Source: Leading Architecture […]...
Afrisam architects architecture awards bathrooms C&CI CAESARSTONE cape town cement cement & concrete institute cma Cobra concrete construction Corobrik decor Decorex design durban energy efficiency Eskom featured gbcsa green grohe Interior design Johannesburg Johnson controls KwaZulu-Natal Lafarge lighting midrand Mpumalanga Nedbank Plascon port elizabeth saint gobain sandton SAPOA sika south africa sustainability tal trends western cape