In 2010 Group 5 was awarded a contract by the City of Cape Town to renovate 4 Dorp Street, a prominent building situated in the heart of the city. BBI Consulting Engineers was contracted to manage all civil engineering aspects of the project. Jakupa Architects and CS Studio Architects unequivocally specified no less than eighteen […]
Tag Archives4 Dorp Street
Subscribe to the Leading Architecture newsletter
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- TOM DIXON’S ICE KITCHEN INSTALLATION February 4, 2016
- MASSIVE IMPROVEMENTS FOR SANDTON CBD February 4, 2016
- KBAC FLOORING LAUNCHES LUXURY VINYL TILE February 4, 2016
- GREAT MINDS SET TO GATHER AT THE 10TH ANNUAL GREEN BUILDING CONFERENCE IN TSHWANE February 4, 2016
- Winter sculpture fair at Nirox partners with UK sculpture park January 27, 2016
- VISUALISING THE FUTURE BEFORE IT IS BUILT November 12, 2015
- DIARISE THE URBAN DESIGN CONFERENCE IN MARCH January 15, 2016
- BLUE IS THE NEW BLACK IN PLASCON’S 2016 COLOUR PALETTE January 18, 2016
- FROM COPENHAGEN TO JOBURG, CITIES AND MAYORS ARE LEADING THE WAY ON CLIMATE ACTION January 20, 2016
- WHAT WILL THE ENGAGED WORKPLACE OF THE FUTURE LOOK LIKE? January 20, 2016
- Leading Architecture Magazine – SAPOA honours excellence in Architecture in South Africa | DSA Architects: […] View Article […]...
- Inhouse Brand Architects in the News - Lauren Shantall (Pty) Ltd: […] View article here […]...
- Leading Architecture and Design Magazine Features Inhouse Brand Architects: […] View article here […]...
- janice: Please can you confirm cost. For geyser timer...
- Green Building Conference in June - Alive2greenAlive2green: […] Source: Leading Architecture […]...
Afrisam architects architecture awards C&CI CAESARSTONE cape town cement cement & concrete institute Cobra concrete construction Corobrik decor Decorex design durban energy efficiency Eskom featured Gallagher Convention Centre Gauteng gbcsa green grohe Interior design Johannesburg Johnson controls KwaZulu-Natal Lafarge lighting midrand Mpumalanga Nedbank Plascon port elizabeth saint gobain sandton SAPOA sika south africa sustainability tal trends western cape