In 2010 Group 5 was awarded a contract by the City of Cape Town to renovate 4 Dorp Street, a prominent building situated in the heart of the city. BBI Consulting Engineers was contracted to manage all civil engineering aspects of the project. Jakupa Architects and CS Studio Architects unequivocally specified no less than eighteen […]
Tag Archives4 Dorp Street
Subscribe to the Leading Architecture newsletter
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- ORPHANAGE BUILT USING RECYCLED POLYSTYRENE May 25, 2016
- LIGHT STEEL FRAME SOLUTION FOR SWAZILAND CLINIC May 24, 2016
- VEDHANT MAHARAJ WINS THE 2015 COROBRIK ARCHITECTURAL AWARDS May 23, 2016
- MODERN MAKEOVER May 16, 2016
- NEW-LOOK STAINLESS STEEL AWARDS ‘IN PURSUIT OF BRILLIANCE’ May 16, 2016
- FINAL CALL FOR ENTRIES FOR THE 2015/2016 AFRISAM-SAIA AWARD FOR SUSTAINABLE ARCHITECTURE + INNOVATION March 7, 2016
- SHUTTERS ADD VALUE April 18, 2016
- SUSPENDED FIREPLACE LIVING April 18, 2016
- SMEG LEADS THE WAY IN KITCHEN APPLIANCE DESIGN April 20, 2016
- BIM MEANS CHANGE IN MANY DIMENSIONS April 20, 2016
- Leading Architecture Magazine – SAPOA honours excellence in Architecture in South Africa | DSA Architects: […] View Article […]...
- Inhouse Brand Architects in the News - Lauren Shantall (Pty) Ltd: […] View article here […]...
- Leading Architecture and Design Magazine Features Inhouse Brand Architects: […] View article here […]...
- janice: Please can you confirm cost. For geyser timer...
- Green Building Conference in June - Alive2greenAlive2green: […] Source: Leading Architecture […]...
Afrisam architects architecture awards bathrooms C&CI CAESARSTONE cape town cement cement & concrete institute cma Cobra concrete construction Corobrik decor Decorex design durban energy efficiency Eskom featured gbcsa green grohe Interior design Johannesburg Johnson controls KwaZulu-Natal Lafarge lighting midrand Mpumalanga Nedbank Plascon port elizabeth saint gobain sandton SAPOA sika south africa sustainability tal trends western cape