Decorex SA’s Creative Business Exchange workshops, dedicated to helping designers build a successful creative design brand, is coming to the Mother City on 24th April 2015, alongside Decorex Cape Town. This half-day forum, aimed at individuals and small businesses in the interior design, décor, architecture, product and craft sectors, is aimed at stimulating creative thinking. […]
Tag ArchivesDecorex Cape Town
When the truly trendy began to move into lofts more than 10 years ago and New York’s Meatpacking District became the coolest place on earth, cement flooring found itself becoming a sought-after décor feature that everyone from suburban housewives to super cool creatives coveted. After all, the pared-down industrial look was not only stylish, it […]
Man caves, hanging gardens, nests for beds, hectic-eclectic interiors and a ‘trek’ of farm to city – home enthusiasts and design-minded trade professionals, fifteen per cent more than last year, flocked to Decorex Cape Town, held at the CTICC from 26 to 29 April, for their annual décor fix and to spot the next best […]
Quo Vadis, computer rendering? What’s to learn from film? Popcorn architecture? Can design integrate man, nature, culture and technology with humanism? The design seminar Conversations on Architecture – COA Cape Town 2012 – will challenge conventional thinking with a stellar line-up of leading international and local design creatives speaking their minds. “I think finally […]
Subscribe to the Leading Architecture newsletter
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- BELGOTEX FLOORS EARN COVETED GREEN TAG CERTIFICATION February 9, 2016
- TOM DIXON’S ICE KITCHEN INSTALLATION February 4, 2016
- MASSIVE IMPROVEMENTS FOR SANDTON CBD February 4, 2016
- KBAC FLOORING LAUNCHES LUXURY VINYL TILE February 4, 2016
- GREAT MINDS SET TO GATHER AT THE 10TH ANNUAL GREEN BUILDING CONFERENCE IN TSHWANE February 4, 2016
- THE PERSONAL TOUCH IN CARPET DESIGN November 16, 2015
- BLUE IS THE NEW BLACK IN PLASCON’S 2016 COLOUR PALETTE January 18, 2016
- FROM COPENHAGEN TO JOBURG, CITIES AND MAYORS ARE LEADING THE WAY ON CLIMATE ACTION January 20, 2016
- WHAT WILL THE ENGAGED WORKPLACE OF THE FUTURE LOOK LIKE? January 20, 2016
- COSMO MALL PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE SET TO BECOME A NEW JOBURG LANDMARK January 20, 2016
- Leading Architecture Magazine – SAPOA honours excellence in Architecture in South Africa | DSA Architects: […] View Article […]...
- Inhouse Brand Architects in the News - Lauren Shantall (Pty) Ltd: […] View article here […]...
- Leading Architecture and Design Magazine Features Inhouse Brand Architects: […] View article here […]...
- janice: Please can you confirm cost. For geyser timer...
- Green Building Conference in June - Alive2greenAlive2green: […] Source: Leading Architecture […]...