Taking a shower is the ideal way of freshening up – showers are much more convenient than having a bath, considerably more economical and eco-friendly since they generally use far less water, and they don’t require as much space to install. As such, the inclusion of shower and wet rooms are becoming a must-have […]
Tag Archives | Design tips
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- Passive fire protection for airstreamers June 9, 2011
- Floris Marais July 15, 2010
- Balwin Properties now in the Western Cape August 28, 2012
- Getting the mix right November 15, 2010
- Award winning Australian architect to talk sustainability in JHB, DBN and CT January 19, 2011
- Read our latest issue, free! March 19, 2014
- SWITCH TO PORTABLE SOLAR POWER’ – SOLVING AFRICA’S PRESSING ENERGY PROBLEMS March 18, 2014
- Norcros Groundworks Academy launched March 18, 2014
- Saint-Gobain Gyproc Ceiling Tiles awarded Premium Ecospecifier SA Product Listing March 18, 2014
- Cape Town’s CBD apartment sales double in January 2014 to R45 million March 17, 2014
- Caesarstone Announces Winner of Caesarstone Stu...: […] The prestigious Caesarstone Student Desi...
- Trend Talk #1: Future Forward - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: […] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/dec...
- Renovation of Provincial Government Headquarters: […] Source: All images and information sour...
- Trend Talk #2 - The Present Sense - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: [...] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/decor-t...
- Leading Architecture profiles Musa Xinwa | EXAR Development & Construction | South Africa: [...] Leading Architecture profiled Exar Managing ...
Afrisam architects architecture awards Bathroom Bizarre C&CI CAESARSTONE cape town cement cement & concrete institute Cobra concrete conference construction Corobrik decor Decorex design durban energy efficiency Eskom featured Gauteng gbcsa green Green Building Council of South Africa grohe Gyproc Interior design Johannesburg Johnson controls Lafarge midrand Mpumalanga Nedbank Plascon port elizabeth saint gobain sandton sika south africa sustainability tal trends western cape