Taking a shower is the ideal way of freshening up – showers are much more convenient than having a bath, considerably more economical and eco-friendly since they generally use far less water, and they don’t require as much space to install. As such, the inclusion of shower and wet rooms are becoming a must-have […]
Tag Archives | Design tips
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- Passive fire protection for airstreamers June 9, 2011
- Floris Marais July 15, 2010
- Balwin Properties now in the Western Cape August 28, 2012
- Getting the mix right November 15, 2010
- Award winning Australian architect to talk sustainability in JHB, DBN and CT January 19, 2011
- ENERGY CRISIS CALLS FOR A NEW WAY OF THINKING May 14, 2015
- DEADLINE FOR ARCHITECTS TO ENTER THE LOERIES EXTENDED May 11, 2015
- COROBRIK HONOURS TOP ARCHITECTURAL STUDENT OF THE YEAR April 29, 2015
- NIROX WINTER SCULPTURE FAIR April 28, 2015
- ENTRIES OPEN FOR CONCRETE MANUFACTURERS’ AWARDS April 20, 2015
- JJ: Hi, we require one or two of these boxes to build ...
- Caesarstone Announces Winner of Caesarstone Stu...: […] The prestigious Caesarstone Student Desi...
- Trend Talk #1: Future Forward - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: […] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/dec...
- Renovation of Provincial Government Headquarters: […] Source: All images and information sour...
- Trend Talk #2 - The Present Sense - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: [...] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/decor-t...
Afrisam architects architecture awards C&CI CAESARSTONE cape town cement cement & concrete institute Cobra concrete construction Corobrik decor Decorex design durban energy efficiency Eskom featured Gallagher Convention Centre Gauteng gbcsa green grohe Interior design Johannesburg Johnson controls KwaZulu-Natal Lafarge lighting midrand Mpumalanga Nedbank Plascon port elizabeth saint gobain sandton SAPOA sika south africa sustainability tal trends western cape