Taking a shower is the ideal way of freshening up – showers are much more convenient than having a bath, considerably more economical and eco-friendly since they generally use far less water, and they don’t require as much space to install. As such, the inclusion of shower and wet rooms are becoming a must-have […]
Tag ArchivesDesign tips
Subscribe to the Leading Architecture newsletter
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- LIGHT STEEL FRAME SOLUTION FOR SWAZILAND CLINIC May 24, 2016
- VEDHANT MAHARAJ WINS THE 2015 COROBRIK ARCHITECTURAL AWARDS May 23, 2016
- MODERN MAKEOVER May 16, 2016
- NEW-LOOK STAINLESS STEEL AWARDS ‘IN PURSUIT OF BRILLIANCE’ May 16, 2016
- COOL CAPITAL TO REPRESENT SOUTH AFRICA AT THE 15TH ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION AT LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA May 9, 2016
- FINAL CALL FOR ENTRIES FOR THE 2015/2016 AFRISAM-SAIA AWARD FOR SUSTAINABLE ARCHITECTURE + INNOVATION March 7, 2016
- CALL FOR NEW WAVE DESIGN SUBMISSIONS April 13, 2016
- SHUTTERS ADD VALUE April 18, 2016
- SUSPENDED FIREPLACE LIVING April 18, 2016
- SMEG LEADS THE WAY IN KITCHEN APPLIANCE DESIGN April 20, 2016
- Leading Architecture Magazine – SAPOA honours excellence in Architecture in South Africa | DSA Architects: […] View Article […]...
- Inhouse Brand Architects in the News - Lauren Shantall (Pty) Ltd: […] View article here […]...
- Leading Architecture and Design Magazine Features Inhouse Brand Architects: […] View article here […]...
- janice: Please can you confirm cost. For geyser timer...
- Green Building Conference in June - Alive2greenAlive2green: […] Source: Leading Architecture […]...
Afrisam architects architecture awards bathrooms C&CI CAESARSTONE cape town cement cement & concrete institute cma Cobra concrete construction Corobrik decor Decorex design durban energy efficiency Eskom featured gbcsa green grohe Interior design Johannesburg Johnson controls KwaZulu-Natal Lafarge lighting midrand Mpumalanga Nedbank Plascon port elizabeth saint gobain sandton SAPOA sika south africa sustainability tal trends western cape