Taking a shower is the ideal way of freshening up – showers are much more convenient than having a bath, considerably more economical and eco-friendly since they generally use far less water, and they don’t require as much space to install. As such, the inclusion of shower and wet rooms are becoming a must-have […]
Tag Archives | Design tips
In This Issue
- Hyundai Offices by HLA Architects
- Hansgrohe offices and showrooms by Paragon Architects
- Bakery for the Emtongeni Community Centre by Architecture for a Change
- Sony and Jacaranda FM offices by Empowered Spaces Architects
- Nico van der Meulen Architects
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- Passive fire protection for airstreamers June 9, 2011
- Floris Marais July 15, 2010
- Balwin Properties now in the Western Cape August 28, 2012
- Getting the mix right November 15, 2010
- Award winning Australian architect to talk sustainability in JHB, DBN and CT January 19, 2011
- Life’s a Pitch for World Design Capital Cape Town 2014 Projects February 7, 2014
- Captivating World Design Capital 2014 Events in February February 7, 2014
- Tshwane University of Technology Architectural winner’s design of a healthcare and research facility for natural medicine pays tribute of using South Africa’s natural resources February 6, 2014
- Cape Town stakeholders beautify their CBD February 4, 2014
- First permanent home expo centre launches February 4, 2014
- Caesarstone Announces Winner of Caesarstone Stu...: […] The prestigious Caesarstone Student Desi...
- Trend Talk #1: Future Forward - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: […] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/dec...
- Renovation of Provincial Government Headquarters: […] Source: All images and information sour...
- Trend Talk #2 - The Present Sense - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: [...] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/decor-t...
- Leading Architecture profiles Musa Xinwa | EXAR Development & Construction | South Africa: [...] Leading Architecture profiled Exar Managing ...
Afrisam architects architecture awards Bathroom Bizarre C&CI CAESARSTONE cape town cement cement & concrete institute Cobra concrete conference construction Corobrik decor Decorex design durban energy efficiency Eskom featured Gauteng gbcsa Green Building Council of South Africa grohe Interior design Johannesburg Johnson controls Lafarge lighting midrand Mpumalanga Nedbank Plascon port elizabeth saint gobain sandton SESSA sika south africa sustainability tal trends western cape