With innovative technology a Husqvarna hallmark, the Husqvarna Hiperfloor system is already proving itself a leader in its field. Successful applications in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors make this low-maintenance, dust-free flooring the smart choice. Using machinery, chemicals and resin bond polishing diamonds, this cost-effective Hiperfloor system results in hard-wearing and hygienic yet chic […]
Tag Archives | floors
TAL is launching TAL Stonefix, a new thick-bed natural stone tile adhesive ideal for fixing natural stone tiles to walls and floors. TAL Stonefix is ideal for dark coloured natural stone tiles such as slate, sandstone, quartzite, marble and granite tiles, and can also be used for fixing ceramic, porcelain and quarry tiles. The product […]
Concrete used for the construction of industrial floors is unique and differs from that required for vertical structures, George Evans, concrete technologist at the Cement & Concrete Institute (C&CI), has stated. Evans was speaking on the proportioning and handling of concrete at FloorSem 2012 arranged by the Concrete Society of Southern Africa (CSSA). He told […]
In This Issue
- Hyundai Offices by HLA Architects
- Hansgrohe offices and showrooms by Paragon Architects
- Bakery for the Emtongeni Community Centre by Architecture for a Change
- Sony and Jacaranda FM offices by Empowered Spaces Architects
- Nico van der Meulen Architects
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- Passive fire protection for airstreamers June 9, 2011
- Floris Marais July 15, 2010
- Balwin Properties now in the Western Cape August 28, 2012
- Getting the mix right November 15, 2010
- Award winning Australian architect to talk sustainability in JHB, DBN and CT January 19, 2011
- Africa’s most iconic building exhibition has undergone a complete renovation January 27, 2014
- GUILD 2014, THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL DESIGN FAIR IN AFRICA January 27, 2014
- Urban informality as a generator for meaningful built form wins Mongezi Ncube a place in the Corobrik Architectural Student of the year Awards. January 27, 2014
- Diary listing for Decorex Cape Town in April 2014 January 27, 2014
- FUTURISTIC ELECTRIC CAR CHARGER POINTS IN PORTSIDE’S PARKING January 23, 2014
- Caesarstone Announces Winner of Caesarstone Stu...: […] The prestigious Caesarstone Student Desi...
- Trend Talk #1: Future Forward - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: […] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/dec...
- Renovation of Provincial Government Headquarters: […] Source: All images and information sour...
- Trend Talk #2 - The Present Sense - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: [...] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/decor-t...
- Leading Architecture profiles Musa Xinwa | EXAR Development & Construction | South Africa: [...] Leading Architecture profiled Exar Managing ...