With innovative technology a Husqvarna hallmark, the Husqvarna Hiperfloor system is already proving itself a leader in its field. Successful applications in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors make this low-maintenance, dust-free flooring the smart choice. Using machinery, chemicals and resin bond polishing diamonds, this cost-effective Hiperfloor system results in hard-wearing and hygienic yet chic […]
Tag Archives | floors
TAL is launching TAL Stonefix, a new thick-bed natural stone tile adhesive ideal for fixing natural stone tiles to walls and floors. TAL Stonefix is ideal for dark coloured natural stone tiles such as slate, sandstone, quartzite, marble and granite tiles, and can also be used for fixing ceramic, porcelain and quarry tiles. The product […]
Concrete used for the construction of industrial floors is unique and differs from that required for vertical structures, George Evans, concrete technologist at the Cement & Concrete Institute (C&CI), has stated. Evans was speaking on the proportioning and handling of concrete at FloorSem 2012 arranged by the Concrete Society of Southern Africa (CSSA). He told […]
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- Passive fire protection for airstreamers June 9, 2011
- Floris Marais July 15, 2010
- Balwin Properties now in the Western Cape August 28, 2012
- Getting the mix right November 15, 2010
- Award winning Australian architect to talk sustainability in JHB, DBN and CT January 19, 2011
- UNLIMITED DESIGN FREEDOM JUST ONE OF PRECAST CLADDING’S ADVANTAGES March 26, 2014
- SOUTHGATE LATEST REPAIR PROJECT FOR DOW CORNING 123 SILICONE SEALANT March 26, 2014
- Nedbank loan to boost Eastern Cape’s retail revival March 25, 2014
- Baywest begins the big countdown March 20, 2014
- Read our latest issue, free! March 19, 2014
- Caesarstone Announces Winner of Caesarstone Stu...: […] The prestigious Caesarstone Student Desi...
- Trend Talk #1: Future Forward - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: […] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/dec...
- Renovation of Provincial Government Headquarters: […] Source: All images and information sour...
- Trend Talk #2 - The Present Sense - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: [...] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/decor-t...
- Leading Architecture profiles Musa Xinwa | EXAR Development & Construction | South Africa: [...] Leading Architecture profiled Exar Managing ...