A school project in Gando, Burkina Faso, a multifunctional community center in São Paulo, Brazil, and an urban renewal plan in Berlin, Germany are the winners of the Global Holcim Awards for 2012. These leading sustainable construction projects were selected from 15 finalist submissions by a jury of independent experts led by Enrique Norten. The […]
Tag ArchivesGlobal Holcim Awards competition
Subscribe to the Leading Architecture newsletter
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- HIGH TECH CORPORATE INTERIORS May 6, 2016
- BIM MEANS CHANGE IN MANY DIMENSIONS April 20, 2016
- SMEG LEADS THE WAY IN KITCHEN APPLIANCE DESIGN April 20, 2016
- SUSPENDED FIREPLACE LIVING April 18, 2016
- SHUTTERS ADD VALUE April 18, 2016
- BELGOTEX FLOORS EARN COVETED GREEN TAG CERTIFICATION February 9, 2016
- CALL FOR ENTRIES FOR STEEL AWARDS 2016 February 25, 2016
- LIGHTING THE ZEITZ MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART April 8, 2016
- NEW NANDO’S TABLES SHOW EXTRA DIMENSION TO VITREOUS ENAMEL STEEL VERSATILITY April 11, 2016
- TWO NEW HIGHLIGHTS AT DECOREX CAPE TOWN April 13, 2016
- Leading Architecture Magazine – SAPOA honours excellence in Architecture in South Africa | DSA Architects: […] View Article […]...
- Inhouse Brand Architects in the News - Lauren Shantall (Pty) Ltd: […] View article here […]...
- Leading Architecture and Design Magazine Features Inhouse Brand Architects: […] View article here […]...
- janice: Please can you confirm cost. For geyser timer...
- Green Building Conference in June - Alive2greenAlive2green: […] Source: Leading Architecture […]...
Afrisam architects architecture awards bathrooms C&CI CAESARSTONE cape town cement cement & concrete institute cma Cobra concrete construction Corobrik decor Decorex design durban energy efficiency Eskom featured gbcsa green grohe Interior design Johannesburg Johnson controls KwaZulu-Natal Lafarge lighting midrand Mpumalanga Nedbank Plascon port elizabeth saint gobain sandton SAPOA sika south africa sustainability tal trends western cape