A school project in Gando, Burkina Faso, a multifunctional community center in São Paulo, Brazil, and an urban renewal plan in Berlin, Germany are the winners of the Global Holcim Awards for 2012. These leading sustainable construction projects were selected from 15 finalist submissions by a jury of independent experts led by Enrique Norten. The […]
Tag Archives | Global Holcim Awards competition
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- Passive fire protection for airstreamers June 9, 2011
- Floris Marais July 15, 2010
- Balwin Properties now in the Western Cape August 28, 2012
- Getting the mix right November 15, 2010
- Award winning Australian architect to talk sustainability in JHB, DBN and CT January 19, 2011
- Joining forces in the property market April 17, 2014
- 5 reasons not to miss Totally Concrete Expo April 16, 2014
- Top Flooring Tips from Inovar Floor April 16, 2014
- Revitalised Kuruman Mall to bring new life to CBD April 15, 2014
- Over 6,000 competition entries highlight global importance of sustainable construction April 14, 2014
- Caesarstone Announces Winner of Caesarstone Stu...: […] The prestigious Caesarstone Student Desi...
- Trend Talk #1: Future Forward - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: […] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/dec...
- Renovation of Provincial Government Headquarters: […] Source: All images and information sour...
- Trend Talk #2 - The Present Sense - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: [...] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/decor-t...
- Leading Architecture profiles Musa Xinwa | EXAR Development & Construction | South Africa: [...] Leading Architecture profiled Exar Managing ...
Afrisam architects architecture awards building C&CI CAESARSTONE cape town cement cement & concrete institute Cobra concrete construction Corobrik decor Decorex design durban energy efficiency Eskom featured Gauteng gbcsa green Green Building Council of South Africa grohe Gyproc Interior design Johannesburg Johnson controls Lafarge lighting midrand Mpumalanga Nedbank Plascon port elizabeth saint gobain sandton sika south africa sustainability tal trends western cape