The Saint-Gobain Academy contributes to job creation and skills development Making a meaningful contribution to the construction industry for the past 10 years While there is a growing awareness that the building and construction industry needs to adapt to better suit a modern world – where sustainability and the economy are paramount – the reality […]
It’s early 2014 and Steel Studio has just moved into their newly completed, bigger and better head office and manufacturing facility in Johannesburg. Well it’s not quite 2014 just yet, but that’s the plan anyway. We broke ground at the beginning of September and are hoping to be finished in early 2014. To say we’re […]
Breakout Management are pleased to announce the debut of PARKLIFE, a new and exciting annual acoustic music festival taking place for the first time on Thursday 21 March 2013 at Marks Park, Johannesburg and Friday 22 March at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens in Cape Town! The inaugural Parklife event will see international festival favourite, acoustic […]
Get ready to be inspired to turn your house into an impressive home once again! SA’s most fabulous home and garden show, Grand Designs Live, will be bringing you more design inspiration from the 24th to the 26th of May 2013 at the Coca Cola Dome in Johannesburg. Grand Designs Live promises exciting, innovative ideas for […]
Lovers of beautiful and quality Pierre Cronje furniture in Johannesburg will be delighted to hear that South Africa’s furniture guru is bringing his design and craftsmanship to the City of Gold. Style and design mecca, Kramerville, will be home to the New Pierre Cronje showroom at the end of March this year. Pierre Cronje says […]
When new street lighting was required by the community in Ndwedwe, which is close to Stanger in KwaZulu-Natal, the predominant requirement was long-term cost efficiency. Mr A J Chand Pr. Eng., a director at PD Naidoo & Associates, Johannesburg, compared the efficiencies of various technologies and suppliers before the renowned BEKA solution was chosen, […]
Plascon South Africa beat eight other nominees to be named Paint Company of the Year at the third annual DIY Trade News Industry Awards 2012 held at Moyo in Zoo Lake Johannesburg. “Being named Paint Company of the Year is confirmation of Plascon’s pre-eminent market leadership position and with its 120-year heritage, Plascon has […]
Decorex SA is proud to announce that for the 20th consecutive year, Plascon will once again be the headline sponsor of Decorex SA in 2013. This renewed partnership confirms the synergy between two of South Africa’s best known, trusted and well-loved décor brands. Plascon, South Africa’s leading coatings manufacturer has proudly sponsored Decorex SA for […]
After months of competition, nail-biting regional finals and intensive examination and appraisal by a panel of expert judges, South Africa’s latest group of energy efficient lighting designers were honoured with a total of R214 000 in prize money for their achievements at the awards breakfast of the 2012 Eskom Energy Efficient Lighting Design Competition held […]
Waterproofing contractor M-Proofing Roofing & Waterproofing recently used a product from Mapei, the industry leader in building and construction materials and locally represented by Mapei South Africa, to waterproof almost 180 m² of new roofing, as well as a holding tank and pool, at the Mikvah at the Great Park Synagogue in Houghton, Johannesburg. “Julian […]
Subscribe to the Leading Architecture newsletter
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- BELGOTEX FLOORS EARN COVETED GREEN TAG CERTIFICATION February 9, 2016
- TOM DIXON’S ICE KITCHEN INSTALLATION February 4, 2016
- MASSIVE IMPROVEMENTS FOR SANDTON CBD February 4, 2016
- KBAC FLOORING LAUNCHES LUXURY VINYL TILE February 4, 2016
- GREAT MINDS SET TO GATHER AT THE 10TH ANNUAL GREEN BUILDING CONFERENCE IN TSHWANE February 4, 2016
- VISUALISING THE FUTURE BEFORE IT IS BUILT November 12, 2015
- DIARISE THE URBAN DESIGN CONFERENCE IN MARCH January 15, 2016
- BLUE IS THE NEW BLACK IN PLASCON’S 2016 COLOUR PALETTE January 18, 2016
- FROM COPENHAGEN TO JOBURG, CITIES AND MAYORS ARE LEADING THE WAY ON CLIMATE ACTION January 20, 2016
- WHAT WILL THE ENGAGED WORKPLACE OF THE FUTURE LOOK LIKE? January 20, 2016
- Leading Architecture Magazine – SAPOA honours excellence in Architecture in South Africa | DSA Architects: […] View Article […]...
- Inhouse Brand Architects in the News - Lauren Shantall (Pty) Ltd: […] View article here […]...
- Leading Architecture and Design Magazine Features Inhouse Brand Architects: […] View article here […]...
- janice: Please can you confirm cost. For geyser timer...
- Green Building Conference in June - Alive2greenAlive2green: […] Source: Leading Architecture […]...