Man caves, hanging gardens, nests for beds, hectic-eclectic interiors and a ‘trek’ of farm to city – home enthusiasts and design-minded trade professionals, fifteen per cent more than last year, flocked to Decorex Cape Town, held at the CTICC from 26 to 29 April, for their annual décor fix and to spot the next best […]
Tag Archives | Man cave
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- Passive fire protection for airstreamers June 9, 2011
- Floris Marais July 15, 2010
- Balwin Properties now in the Western Cape August 28, 2012
- Getting the mix right November 15, 2010
- Award winning Australian architect to talk sustainability in JHB, DBN and CT January 19, 2011
- Saint-Gobain Gyproc Plaster products now Ecospecified April 11, 2014
- Your dream bathroom is just a click away thanks to Cobra’s new mobile app April 11, 2014
- PPC Imaginarium Awards unveiled April 10, 2014
- DECOREX CAPE TOWN PRESENTS 2014 DESIGN & TREND FORECAST April 10, 2014
- BELGOTEX TREND HOUSE FEATURED AT DECOREX CAPE TOWN April 9, 2014
- Caesarstone Announces Winner of Caesarstone Stu...: […] The prestigious Caesarstone Student Desi...
- Trend Talk #1: Future Forward - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: […] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/dec...
- Renovation of Provincial Government Headquarters: […] Source: All images and information sour...
- Trend Talk #2 - The Present Sense - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: [...] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/decor-t...
- Leading Architecture profiles Musa Xinwa | EXAR Development & Construction | South Africa: [...] Leading Architecture profiled Exar Managing ...
Afrisam architects architecture awards Bathroom Bizarre C&CI CAESARSTONE cape town cement cement & concrete institute Cobra concrete construction Corobrik decor Decorex design durban energy efficiency Eskom featured Gauteng gbcsa green Green Building Council of South Africa grohe Gyproc Interior design Johannesburg Johnson controls Lafarge lighting midrand Mpumalanga Nedbank Plascon port elizabeth saint gobain sandton sika south africa sustainability tal trends western cape