Quo Vadis, computer rendering? What’s to learn from film? Popcorn architecture? Can design integrate man, nature, culture and technology with humanism? The design seminar Conversations on Architecture – COA Cape Town 2012 – will challenge conventional thinking with a stellar line-up of leading international and local design creatives speaking their minds. “I think finally […]
Tag Archives | Popcorn architecture
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- Passive fire protection for airstreamers June 9, 2011
- Floris Marais July 15, 2010
- Balwin Properties now in the Western Cape August 28, 2012
- Getting the mix right November 15, 2010
- Award winning Australian architect to talk sustainability in JHB, DBN and CT January 19, 2011
- Decorex and 100% Design South Africa reveal extensive trade programme for 2015 December 4, 2014
- Shedding light on history November 25, 2014
- Water Game Changer November 24, 2014
- The All I Own House November 20, 2014
- Planting the Seed November 17, 2014
- Caesarstone Announces Winner of Caesarstone Stu...: […] The prestigious Caesarstone Student Desi...
- Trend Talk #1: Future Forward - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: […] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/dec...
- Renovation of Provincial Government Headquarters: […] Source: All images and information sour...
- Trend Talk #2 - The Present Sense - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: [...] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/decor-t...
- Leading Architecture profiles Musa Xinwa | EXAR Development & Construction | South Africa: [...] Leading Architecture profiled Exar Managing ...
Afrisam architects architecture awards C&CI CAESARSTONE cape town cement cement & concrete institute Cobra concrete construction Corobrik decor Decorex design durban energy efficiency Eskom featured Gallagher Convention Centre Gauteng gbcsa Germany grohe Interior design Johannesburg Johnson controls KwaZulu-Natal Lafarge lighting midrand Mpumalanga Nedbank Plascon port elizabeth saint gobain sandton SAPOA sika south africa sustainability tal trends western cape