The eta Awards, which have attracted hundreds of entries in their nine major categories for twenty-two years and are sponsored by Eskom and endorsed by the Department of Energy, have made some changes in their repertoire, including the introduction of a new category “Energy Savings in Households” and some fresh ideas to attract further entries. […]
Tag Archives | south africa power
In a quantitative research survey conducted by Ask Africa – one of South Africa’s leading research houses – among 320 respondents across the commercial, industrial and residential sectors, including women in communities and business, it was revealed that 78% felt that Eskom encourages consumers to use electricity effectively and see the utility as one of […]
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- Passive fire protection for airstreamers June 9, 2011
- Floris Marais July 15, 2010
- Balwin Properties now in the Western Cape August 28, 2012
- Getting the mix right November 15, 2010
- Award winning Australian architect to talk sustainability in JHB, DBN and CT January 19, 2011
- LINE UP FOR ARCHITECTUREZA 2015 TAKING SHAPE April 13, 2015
- TOP DESIGN BRANDS BEHIND 100% DESIGN SOUTH AFRICA April 13, 2015
- CREATIVE BUSINESS EXCHANGE HEADS FOR CAPE TOWN April 9, 2015
- SUPERTALL BUILDINGS GOING UP FASTER THAN EVER April 8, 2015
- SAINT-GOBAIN LAUNCHES SOCIAL GAIN AWARDS FOR ARCHITECTS AND STUDENTS April 1, 2015
- JJ: Hi, we require one or two of these boxes to build ...
- Caesarstone Announces Winner of Caesarstone Stu...: […] The prestigious Caesarstone Student Desi...
- Trend Talk #1: Future Forward - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: […] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/dec...
- Renovation of Provincial Government Headquarters: […] Source: All images and information sour...
- Trend Talk #2 - The Present Sense - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: [...] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/decor-t...