The eta Awards, which have attracted hundreds of entries in their nine major categories for twenty-two years and are sponsored by Eskom and endorsed by the Department of Energy, have made some changes in their repertoire, including the introduction of a new category “Energy Savings in Households” and some fresh ideas to attract further entries. […]
Tag Archivessouth africa power
In a quantitative research survey conducted by Ask Africa – one of South Africa’s leading research houses – among 320 respondents across the commercial, industrial and residential sectors, including women in communities and business, it was revealed that 78% felt that Eskom encourages consumers to use electricity effectively and see the utility as one of […]
Subscribe to the Leading Architecture newsletter
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- TOP FREE STATE ARCHITECTS HONOURED November 24, 2015
- ATTERBURY’S WATERFALL CORNER DEVELOPMENT WINS SPECTRUM AWARD FOR BEST SHOPPING CENTRE November 24, 2015
- PORKY HEFER’S DELICIOUS MONSTERS November 24, 2015
- BALDUCCI’S NEW LOOK BY ARRCC November 24, 2015
- ITALTILE PERFECTS MEDITERRANEAN TILES November 16, 2015
- ASSA ABLOY REVEALS NEW DOOR CONCEPT September 7, 2015
- CAESARSTONE KITCHEN FINALISTS SHORT-LISTED November 3, 2015
- OUT OF THE BOX November 4, 2015
- BREATHING LIFE INTO ECO SAFARI DESIGN November 4, 2015
- VISUALISING THE FUTURE BEFORE IT IS BUILT November 12, 2015
- Leading Architecture Magazine – SAPOA honours excellence in Architecture in South Africa | DSA Architects: […] View Article […]...
- Inhouse Brand Architects in the News - Lauren Shantall (Pty) Ltd: […] View article here […]...
- Leading Architecture and Design Magazine Features Inhouse Brand Architects: […] View article here […]...
- janice: Please can you confirm cost. For geyser timer...
- Green Building Conference in June - Alive2greenAlive2green: […] Source: Leading Architecture […]...