The eta Awards, which have attracted hundreds of entries in their nine major categories for twenty-two years and are sponsored by Eskom and endorsed by the Department of Energy, have made some changes in their repertoire, including the introduction of a new category “Energy Savings in Households” and some fresh ideas to attract further entries. […]
Tag Archivessouth africa power
In a quantitative research survey conducted by Ask Africa – one of South Africa’s leading research houses – among 320 respondents across the commercial, industrial and residential sectors, including women in communities and business, it was revealed that 78% felt that Eskom encourages consumers to use electricity effectively and see the utility as one of […]
Subscribe to the Leading Architecture newsletter
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- BIM MEANS CHANGE IN MANY DIMENSIONS April 20, 2016
- SMEG LEADS THE WAY IN KITCHEN APPLIANCE DESIGN April 20, 2016
- SUSPENDED FIREPLACE LIVING April 18, 2016
- SHUTTERS ADD VALUE April 18, 2016
- CALL FOR NEW WAVE DESIGN SUBMISSIONS April 13, 2016
- GREAT MINDS SET TO GATHER AT THE 10TH ANNUAL GREEN BUILDING CONFERENCE IN TSHWANE February 4, 2016
- HANSGROHE RAINMAKER SHOWER SYSTEM WINS GLOBAL DESIGN AWARD March 30, 2016
- AMERICAN HARDWOOD SEMINAR IN CAPE TOWN April 1, 2016
- CALL FOR ENTRIES FOR STEEL AWARDS 2016 February 25, 2016
- LIGHTING THE ZEITZ MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART April 8, 2016
- Leading Architecture Magazine – SAPOA honours excellence in Architecture in South Africa | DSA Architects: […] View Article […]...
- Inhouse Brand Architects in the News - Lauren Shantall (Pty) Ltd: […] View article here […]...
- Leading Architecture and Design Magazine Features Inhouse Brand Architects: […] View article here […]...
- janice: Please can you confirm cost. For geyser timer...
- Green Building Conference in June - Alive2greenAlive2green: […] Source: Leading Architecture […]...