The eta Awards, which have attracted hundreds of entries in their nine major categories for twenty-two years and are sponsored by Eskom and endorsed by the Department of Energy, have made some changes in their repertoire, including the introduction of a new category “Energy Savings in Households” and some fresh ideas to attract further entries. […]
Tag Archives | south africa power
In a quantitative research survey conducted by Ask Africa – one of South Africa’s leading research houses – among 320 respondents across the commercial, industrial and residential sectors, including women in communities and business, it was revealed that 78% felt that Eskom encourages consumers to use electricity effectively and see the utility as one of […]
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- Passive fire protection for airstreamers June 9, 2011
- Floris Marais July 15, 2010
- Balwin Properties now in the Western Cape August 28, 2012
- Getting the mix right November 15, 2010
- Award winning Australian architect to talk sustainability in JHB, DBN and CT January 19, 2011
- NEW ROOFING SYSTEM A GAME CHANGER June 29, 2015
- GENTLEMEN’S ESTATES LAUNCH IN PAARL June 29, 2015
- AZA 2015 ANNOUNCES IMPRESSIVE SPEAKER LINE-UP June 25, 2015
- DREAMS OF AFRICA June 18, 2015
- DRAWN BY MAN, DESIGNED BY NATURE June 18, 2015
- Inhouse Brand Architects in the News - Lauren Shantall (Pty) Ltd: […] View article here […]...
- Leading Architecture and Design Magazine Features Inhouse Brand Architects: […] View article here […]...
- JJ: Hi, we require one or two of these boxes to build ...
- Caesarstone Announces Winner of Caesarstone Stu...: […] The prestigious Caesarstone Student Desi...
- Trend Talk #1: Future Forward - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: […] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/dec...