A school project in Gando, Burkina Faso, a multifunctional community center in São Paulo, Brazil, and an urban renewal plan in Berlin, Germany are the winners of the Global Holcim Awards for 2012. These leading sustainable construction projects were selected from 15 finalist submissions by a jury of independent experts led by Enrique Norten. The […]
Tag Archives | Technische Hochschule Berlin (TU Berlin)
In This Issue
- Hyundai Offices by HLA Architects
- Hansgrohe offices and showrooms by Paragon Architects
- Bakery for the Emtongeni Community Centre by Architecture for a Change
- Sony and Jacaranda FM offices by Empowered Spaces Architects
- Nico van der Meulen Architects
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- Passive fire protection for airstreamers June 9, 2011
- Floris Marais July 15, 2010
- Balwin Properties now in the Western Cape August 28, 2012
- Getting the mix right November 15, 2010
- Award winning Australian architect to talk sustainability in JHB, DBN and CT January 19, 2011
- Point Blank Gallery unveils UJ architecture students’ vision for Drill Hall precinct December 19, 2013
- Tile Africa Contracts reports on the latest tile and bathroom ware trends from Cersaie 2013 December 18, 2013
- Cavendish Square Shopping Centre wins Energy Efficient Forum award for 2013 December 17, 2013
- Growthpoint acquires Blackheath industrial property site December 13, 2013
- Small on space, but big on function December 11, 2013
- Caesarstone Announces Winner of Caesarstone Stu...: […] The prestigious Caesarstone Student Desi...
- Trend Talk #1: Future Forward - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: […] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/dec...
- Renovation of Provincial Government Headquarters: […] Source: All images and information sour...
- Trend Talk #2 - The Present Sense - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: [...] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/decor-t...
- Leading Architecture profiles Musa Xinwa | EXAR Development & Construction | South Africa: [...] Leading Architecture profiled Exar Managing ...
Afrisam architects architecture awards Bathroom Bizarre C&CI CAESARSTONE cape town cement cement & concrete institute cma Cobra concrete conference construction Corobrik Decorex design durban energy efficiency Eskom featured Gauteng gbcsa Green Building Council of South Africa grohe Interior design Johannesburg Johnson controls Lafarge lighting midrand Mpumalanga Nedbank Plascon port elizabeth saint gobain sandton SESSA sika south africa sustainability tal trends western cape