For a plaster primer that’s as friendly to the surfaces it protects, as it is to the environment, choose Ecosure. Not only does it comply with Green Star rating requirements, but it is also the only product on the market that can be applied directly to Rhinolite. With its water-based and alkali resistant properties, Ecosure […]
Tag Archives | water-based
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- Passive fire protection for airstreamers June 9, 2011
- Floris Marais July 15, 2010
- Balwin Properties now in the Western Cape August 28, 2012
- Getting the mix right November 15, 2010
- Award winning Australian architect to talk sustainability in JHB, DBN and CT January 19, 2011
- New phase released for commercial and retail development in Umhlanga August 29, 2014
- Another top industry accolade for Cradlestone Mall August 27, 2014
- MURRAY & ROBERTS BUILDINGS PROGRESSES WITH CONSTRUCTION OF DAINFERN SQUARE August 27, 2014
- Corobrik launches smartphone app August 27, 2014
- TAL supplies adhesive for large-format tile installation at car showroom August 27, 2014
- Caesarstone Announces Winner of Caesarstone Stu...: […] The prestigious Caesarstone Student Desi...
- Trend Talk #1: Future Forward - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: […] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/dec...
- Renovation of Provincial Government Headquarters: […] Source: All images and information sour...
- Trend Talk #2 - The Present Sense - Plascon TrendsPlascon Trends: [...] http://www.leadingarchitecture.co.za/decor-t...
- Leading Architecture profiles Musa Xinwa | EXAR Development & Construction | South Africa: [...] Leading Architecture profiled Exar Managing ...
Afrisam architects architecture awards C&CI CAESARSTONE cape town cement cement & concrete institute Cobra concrete construction Corobrik decor Decorex design durban energy efficiency Eskom featured Gallagher Convention Centre Gauteng gbcsa Germany grohe Interior design Johannesburg Johnson controls KwaZulu-Natal Lafarge lighting midrand Mpumalanga Nedbank Plascon port elizabeth saint gobain sandton SAPOA sika south africa sustainability tal trends western cape