Porcelain tiles have become all the rage with regards to home interiors, and it is no wonder why – they are durable, hard-wearing and offer a beautifully sleek and upmarket aesthetic. Jasmin Kraneveldt from Bathroom Bizarre offers some tips and advice for those looking to invest in porcelain tiles. What makes porcelain tiles special? […]
Remodelling your home’s bathroom is a popular trend that can add to the resale value of your property. However, it can be a costly project. Sandy Turner from Bathroom Bizarre offers some tips and advice that will help you get the most out of your bathroom budget. What can you afford? Sandy says […]
Taking a shower is the ideal way of freshening up – showers are much more convenient than having a bath, considerably more economical and eco-friendly since they generally use far less water, and they don’t require as much space to install. As such, the inclusion of shower and wet rooms are becoming a must-have […]
It was over a decade ago when trend watchers started noticing the first stirrings of the inclusion of furniture in the bathroom. Today, this is standard practice, with a wide variety of beautiful and durable furniture on the market, made specifically for bathroom applications. Says Jasmin Kraneveldt from Bathroom Bizarre: “In the past, many […]
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow @LeadingArch on Twitter
- Passive fire protection for airstreamers June 9, 2011
- Floris Marais July 15, 2010
- Affordable housing development for upmarket Durban suburb May 14, 2012
- Balwin Properties now in the Western Cape August 28, 2012
- Getting the mix right November 15, 2010
- ESSENCE OF LUXURY: AXOR CITTERIO E August 26, 2015
- PPC IMAGINARIUM AWARDS 2015: LAST CALL FOR ENTRIES August 25, 2015
- BRYANSTON BUILDING BOOM GAINS MOMENTUM August 19, 2015
- BRINGING LIFE TO NEWTOWN August 17, 2015
- ERGOFORM’S 3D ACOUSTIC PANELS ADD DESIGN FEATURE August 17, 2015
- Leading Architecture Magazine – SAPOA honours excellence in Architecture in South Africa | DSA Architects: […] View Article […]...
- Inhouse Brand Architects in the News - Lauren Shantall (Pty) Ltd: […] View article here […]...
- Leading Architecture and Design Magazine Features Inhouse Brand Architects: […] View article here […]...
- janice: Please can you confirm cost. For geyser timer...
- Green Building Conference in June - Alive2greenAlive2green: […] Source: Leading Architecture […]...