Canon’s new imagePROGRAF TX-2000, TX-3000 and TX-4000 large-format printing devices offer productivity, usability and security, alongside beautiful print quality and low running costs, making it ideal for both the high-end CAD inkjet market and the entry-level LED plotter market. The series also includes an MFP solution, imagePROGRAF TX-3000MFP T36 and TX-4000MFP T36, equipped with fast scanning. With updates to all core technologies, including the LUCIA TD pigment ink system, print head and mechanical platform, the new imagePROGRAF TX-Series printers are perfect for customers looking for high-production, high-quality printing, in colour and at competitive speeds.
Superior print quality with every sheet
The LUCIA TD ink produces fine lines, sharp text and vibrant colours, making it perfect for high-precision CAD drawings and posters alike. Specifically formulated for weather resistance, including water resistance, printed drawings can be viewed at outdoor construction or engineering sites, in long-term storage and on outdoor posters. Thanks to superb colour reproduction even on plain paper, ink performance exceeds the needs for poster quality on both coated and uncoated paper.
Game changing productivity
The imagePROGRAF TX-Series can be expanded to two rolls. The optional dual-roll system enables high-volume printing from two rolls of the same kind, or hassle-free switching between different media types to meet various printing needs. The TX-Series includes an MFP solution equipped with a 36–inch Colortrac scanner.
Powerful and secure printing
With a powerful L-COA PRO high-speed image processor, even data-heavy HP-GL/2 files such as electrical CAD drawings with intricate lines can be processed quickly. In addition, newly added disk encryption, protocol locking and secure data transmission makes the imagePROGRAF TX-Series devices some of the most robust on the market, with measures such as SNMPv3 and IPSec support to prevent leaks and intrusions.
The new imagePROGRAF TX-Series and their MFPs are now available in South Africa.
- Supreme print quality and class-leading precision from LUCIA TD ink
- Productive output speeds from the new print head design, and continuous printing option
- Simple user operation, with dual-roll feeding available for the first time on a 36-inch model
- Brilliant colour gamut on plain media and superb performance on uncoated paper
- Straightforward control thanks to easy roll loading, touchscreen display and direct printing from USB
- Print to any network-connected TX-Series unit via the universal driver
- Class-leading reliability, with unparalleled uptime and rock-solid security
- Take full advantage of weather-resistant media, perfect for CAD, GIS and outdoor posters
- Bundled software helps to ensure smooth large-format-printing workflows.