The Green Building Conference and Exhibition returns to Sandton Convention Centre in 2011 and will provide a powerful mix of international and local content for built-environment professionals and stakeholders.
• World renowned designers and experts will accompany South Africa’s own leaders in sustainable construction in a new extended plenary format and
• Opportunity to attend a real-time green building design charrette – a collaborative session in which a group of design professionals and experts practically tackle a green building.
The Green Building Conference and Exhibition will retain certain successful elements of previous events but will incorporate new features for delegates and exhibitors based on feedback from previous events. Features of the 2011 Conference and Exhibition will include:
• An exhibition of more than 100 exhibition booths is being planned for the 2011 Green Building Exhibition in the Sandton Convention discuss and network with an extensive gathering of design professionals and built-environment Centre Ball Room and delegate sessions will take place on the same level in the perfectly presented Conference facility next door.
• Confirmed international green building and planning speakers such as Megan Holder, Barbara Lippiatt, Matt Vaudin and Jean Francois Koenig.
• Confirmed regional experts such as Llewellyn van Wyk (Conference Chairman), Nina Maritz, Barry Bredenkamp and Eamonn O’Rourke.
• 3 design charrettes in the afternoon of day 2 will provide delegates practical insight into planning and designing a green building.
Prime exhibition spaces and early-bird delegate discounts are available from 15th November 2010 and 2011 conference delegate numbers have been limited.
“The word charrette may refer to any collaborative session in which a group of designers drafts a solution to a design problem.”(Wikipedia}
Event Date: 13th – 14th July 2011
Venue: Sandton International Convention Centre
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 447 4733