In association with ABB, the 18th ABB LEAF Awards are now open for entries.
The awards are designed to celebrate excellence, integrity and diversity in the architectural industry, and are curated by an international panel of well-versed industry insiders.
The prestigious judging panel of leading architects and design experts include:
- Roland Bechmann – Managing Director & Partner, Werner Sobek
- Anne Becker-Olins – Senior Vice President, Design & Technical Services – Luxury Brands Europe, AccorHotels
- Alan Crawford – Architect and Founder, Crawford Partnership
- Werner Frosch – Director, Henning Larsen
- Monika Moser – Managing Director, Wilson Associates
- Viviana Muscettola – Associate Director, Zaha Hadid Architects
- Tateo Nakajima – Director – Arts, Culture & Entertainment, Arup
- Alireza Razavi – Director, Studio Razavi
- Paolo Rossi – Associate Director, Pace
- Lucy Tilley – Associate Principal UK & Global Projects, Adjaye Associates
- Javier Quintana – Partner, IDOM Architecture
- Bernard Storch – Partner, PLP Architecture
- Cees van der Spek – Public Affairs & Global Corporate Relations Director, EDGE Technologies
The ABB LEAF Awards has also announced two new exciting categories for 2019:
- Best New Start Up
- Best Arts & Culture Building Project
The full category list and descriptions can be found here.
For 2019, the LEAF Awards are proud to announce once again Headline Partner and Trophy Patron ABB.
Katrin Förster, Global Key Account Manager for Architects at ABB, said: “We wanted to support an international awards competition that has a personal, authentic character. Today this is our third year as headline partner of the heartfelt, yet absolutely global and well received LEAF Awards. It is so exciting to know, that numerous ingenious new projects will compete in 2019 for the 20 categories that are open for entries now. We look forward to meeting many of the entrants and welcoming them at a fulminant and fun ceremony in Berlin, in October’’
The winners will be announced at the glittering awards ceremony on Thursday 24 October 2019, in Berlin, Germany.
Last year’s winning international projects came from Zaha Hadid, Aedas, Studio mk27, Innocad, AnySCALE, IDOM, West-line studio and Margot Krasojevic.
For more information and to register please click here.